Stripes and Bronze






Witchy Hat - H&M here and here
Blue Hair - Donalovehair
Bronze Eyeshadow - My Makeup Brush Set
Faux Mink Lashes in Misfit - Black Magic Lashes
Velvet Metallic Lipstick in Lana - Lime Crime
No Face Choker - Shop Chokers
Striped Tee - Greenpoint Girls

It's been ages ago since I put on a stripes clothing piece. I own so much clothes but stripes are rare. Then I found this lovely tee from Greenpoint Girls which I felt in love with! The cute faux leather patch on the front with a cactus family on it though. Also the cuts on the bottom of the shirt make it to something really special! In general this brand became to one of my favorites as they have the best tees in store. The second shirt which I got is the Girl's Love Tee which you can see here too. I'm sure I'll post more shots, especially a close up of the back print too as I'm wearing it all the time :') Back to the look I put on bronze eyeshadow and a perfectly fitting velvetine lipstick from Lime Crime. It's from the new metallics line in shade Lana ♥

2 comments :

  1. Love this outfit hun!
    Kinga x
    http://www.rockthisrunway.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete